Monday 3 November 2014

Altered Tattered & Timeworn Yahoo Group October Sketch Challenge

I am a member of the Yahoo Group, ATT (Altered, Tattered & Timeworn)
Formally known as ATT (All Things Tim) Tim Holtz of Course, which I joined after meeting lots of members on the Tim Holtz Caribbean Cruise in 2011.
The name change occurred a few months ago as the focus of the group changed.

They are running a Monthly sketch challenge. I entered for October and my card was chosen as the winner for that month. Picture of my card is displayed on the Home Page for a month and i am being sent a 'prize'!

Wanted to post a photo of the card.


I was inspired by Wendy Vecchi's Studio 490 'stamped spotlight frame' tutorial.  
I used a 10.5 cm circle cut out of typing paper to mask while stamping her background stamp and the opposite piece masking the outside to fill the inner circle with prima stamps.

Images coloured with Luminarte Twinkling H2O's & shaded with distress markers. 
Banner cut from Sizzix Curvy Banners Strip Die & Tim Holtz Wallflower Vellum. 


Sentiments Tim Holtz Rub ons and Wendy Vecchi Stamp. Lace and Scallop edges, fussy cut stamping with Carolee's creation Stamps. 
Sprayed with perfect pearls & mounted on 6 x 6 Kraft paper card

No comments:

Post a Comment