Thursday 6 November 2014

Comfort in Your Father's Arms

I have been really enjoying the work of Finnabair and her Creative Team over the last month or so.

 Her new Art Basics, Art Ingredients and Art Extravagance line of mediums with Prima are to die for.  I have been waiting to be able to buy them here in Australia and finally found an online source through craftonline.com

Finnabair has been running a Cosy Blog Hop & Challenge through October till November 8th.
The link to this site is:  Cosy-blog-hop-challenge
So inspiring looking through her creative teams various creations on this theme, and the challenge entries are really great.
I decided to enter this challenge to jump in with these new mediums.

It is getting warmer here in Australia not like in the northern hemisphere, so I was more inspired by the warmth shared by my family. My husband is a real 'hugger' especially with his children. He shows his love in this way. I knew I had 2 photos that express this that I really like, so I combined them on this piece.

My first effort is on this board I created below. The Prima products were so easy to use. Lots of fun.
I will follow this with a post about the creative process I used.

Cheers for now   Debbie A


ps. I am only a beginner blogger. Think I have linked to the draft site rather than my main blog. Sorry. Please click on view blog to see other site. Didn't want to change the link at this stage as the challenge finish date is over.

1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful page! The texture and detail is amazing and I especially love how you used the metal accents and strips of papers. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete