Tuesday 2 February 2016

ATT YAHOO GROUP TICKET & TAG SWAPS


I was invited to join a Yahoo Group called ATT (All Things Tim) 
in 2011 after the last Tim Holtz Caribbean Cruise.
The Cruise was a fantastic 'once in a lifetime' experience that I was lucky enough to attend.
Tim supported this group by providing comments & prizes for participants. 


I met some wonderful people & kept in contact & up to date with lots of crafting ideas through this group over the following years.  
Eventually this group declined in membership & changed to Altered, Tattered & Timeworn (still ATT)  Tim & Mario became much busier elsewhere.

The Group ran lots of 'Swaps'. I found it hard to participate too often as postage to the USA was pricey.

I have included some pictures of the Swaps I entered below:

The 'Ticket Swap' was based on techniques shown on a video by Dianne from Art of Craft NZ (easily found on YouTube) as making these little beauties was quite addictive & they were small to post.


They make great little embellishments...




These Tags were created for the 'Tags & Phrases Tag Swap'.
They were quite cool with metallic underlay & heat embossed acetate overlay.
The slight warping of the acetate added to the distressed look.


These tags were created for the 'Dress Form Tag Swap'
The metallic tag below was created as a gift for Tim Holtz & given to him by the Swap Coordinator.

 Sorry about the quality of these last few photos.  
They were taken in my earlier days of crafting for my own reference before I considered presenting photos of my work on my own blog.

More recent activities within this group have included 'Sketch Challenges' which were easier for me to enter, as they just required posting a photo of my work online.   
During that time I created this blog & earlier posts will show entries in these sorts of challenges.

Thanks for taking the time to read all this.
Cheers,  Deb Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment